Shoppersland is a market place that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer.
Any guidance we provide as part of our Services, such as pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational, and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, Shoppersland has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- Breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- Fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in the Shoppersland policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you signify your interest to purchase, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- Transfer your Shoppersland account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Shoppersland or the interests or property of users;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of Shoppersland;
- Interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Export or re-export any Shoppersland application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that belong to or are licensed to Shoppersland. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Shoppersland or someone else;
- Infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you;
- Commercialize any Shoppersland application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of Shoppersland;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- Circumvent any technical measures used to provide the Services.
If we believe you are abusing Shoppersland and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
If we believe you are violating the policy on Offers to buy, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying privileges.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse, modify, or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.